A Unitarian Service - "Art is the Expression of the Soul"


One thing that isn't well-known about me is that I'm a lay preacher. I studied a short course with the Unitarians and now lead occasional services at my church in Doncaster. This is perfectly compatible with druidry, since Unitarians welcome people of all faiths and beliefs.

(I'm also a Reverend according to the Church of the Latter-Day Dude, as you can see above, but that's a little less serious!)

Today I was called upon to lead a service, and in the wake of some verbal attacks on the church for being "too involved with art", it was appropriate to remind people that the creation of art can be a very spiritual process. Naturally, my own bardic journey came up.

Here's the service in full:


https://www.facebook.com/DoncasterUnitarians/videos/667637607896708



Comments